A Bushel and a Peck of Thanks

Friday, January 29, 2010

Happy Valentine


Happy Valentine's Day!
Designed by TammyK
Sewn on 14ct. Sky Blue Marble Aida 

 The idea of this little girl holding heart balloons popped in my head so I designed her. She's a quick little stitch. Want the free pattern, leave a message on this post or e-mail me & it's yours. As you can see I fell off of the horse but my plan is to get back on tomorrow. :o) Thanks for all the support. Still hoping to get it finished in time. Until next time, keep on stitching.



18 comments:

Chiloe said...

I'm late in my commenting ...

What a cute design !!! I already told you you were talented, right? :-D

Have a great week end ;-)

Wendy said...

Oooh she is cute!! Love the fabric you stitched on.

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

How cute is she.
Yes, Please share her pattern with us!

Cannot wait to see your progress on your WIP.

Blu said...

She's very cute! Her grin is just adorable.

Kim said...

Love your new design, she is so cute.

Annie said...

She's so adorable. I'd love to stitch her! Thanks... another winning design.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Tammy! She is adorable, I love the colors, very sweet. You staying warm? Very unusual weather for you down there in Texas! I hope it gets back to normal quickly!
xoxoxoxoxxo
Landon

JOLENE said...

She's adorable, and resembles you with dark hair!!! Such a talented lady!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you too Tammy...!! Cute design for Valentine's day, reminds me of my grandaughter...would love the design...Brenda
ak.brenda@yahoo.com

chrystel said...

Your little girl is vey cute. Thanks to send me.

Sandra's Sewing Room said...

Another very nice design. You have nice ideas! Cute little girl and love the balloons!

Mylene said...

Such a cute design. Great job!

Meari said...

Very cute! I'd be interested in the design :)

Jackie said...

Ms V is cute. Nice colour too :)

Sew Wilde said...

What a great design! I would love to have the pattern.

Julie

Pumpkin said...

She's so cute Tammy and so appropriate for Valentine's Day :o)

Barb said...

Congratulations on your win and enjoy stitching them. I just found your blog and enjoyed it. I put you in my blog roll so I can come back easier. I love your designs, they are so cute. Great job on your blog

♥ Nia said...

Lovely!! Great work! :D