A Bushel and a Peck of Thanks

Monday, January 11, 2010

Froggy Cocoa


Froggy Cocoa
Designed by TammyK
Sewn on 14 ct. plastic canvas

It's co co cold outside but these warm frogs don't feel it as they sit in their hot cup of creamy sweet cocoa. Mmm.. makes me want a cup of my own :o)  Hope your all staying warm. Until next time, keep on stitching.

21 comments:

JessB said...

That is a cute design! Good job!

Ranae said...

Aww! That is adorable, Great job!

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

That is too cute... Can I please get this one. Thanks.

Sew Wilde said...

That is absolutely too cute!

Julie

Mary-Anne Mack said...

This is really cute. Excellent job on the design.
Mary-Anne

Rene la Frog said...

That is just too cute and a design right up my alley. LOVE IT

Blu said...

Very cute!
I'm off to drink more coffee~ LOL!

htimcj said...

That is so cute!
Heidi-ILCS

Unknown said...

love the froggy coca pattern.can i please have it..Thanks.pamfurlong@ymail.com

Vicki in CO said...

OMG! I was just wondering what I could stitch up for my co-worker's birthday in a few weeks. This is IT! I'd love to have this pattern! Thanks so much for your adorable designs.

Anonymous said...

I'v love to have the froggy cocoa
for my frog collection. By the way,
I see your designs on Cyberstitchers...you GO GIRL...!!
Brenda
ak.brenda@yahoo.com

Karan said...

What a fun piece. :0)

Wendy said...

This is just too cute :) Nice work.

Pumpkin said...

ROFL! Tammy, that is TOO adorable :o)

MaryT said...

Really cute!

Katrien said...

very cute

Lory said...

Please, please - I want one too
Lory51@rochaco.com

A Busy Stitcher said...

I love it!!!! Would love to have a copy if you are willing. :) Your designs are so cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Tammy, you have really great designs. Would you be willing to sharte this one as well. My MIL love frogs.
Mary-Anne
fostermack@rogers.com

Justflo said...

Lovely pattern. My daughter in law would love this,

Wendy Y. said...

Oh this is so cute, I love frog and frog ornaments. How can I get a copy of this pattern?? Thanks

Talarra@aol.com