A Bushel and a Peck of Thanks

Friday, February 05, 2010

I'm a Winner


I was one of the lucky recipients of Jolene's awesome giveaway a few days ago and received some very cool stash in the mail yesterday. Check it all out. Hubby went to the mailbox & brought in the package  & asked just who is Jolene?? I explained that she was one of the ladies that had a stitching blog that I followed &  I had won one of her giveaways. He looked inside the package & said "That lady rocks!"  &  I said " I have to totally agree."  Thanks so much for all you have given me Jolene :o)

12 comments:

Pumpkin said...

ROFL! She sure does, doesn't she ;o) Congrats Tammy!

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Wow that is alot of goodies!!!
Bet hubby was more than happy to help you munch that chocolate. LOL

Mel said...

Great giveaway. :)

JOLENE said...

Hey Tammy, I am so glad you received your package....finally!!! I hope you found at least one pattern that you were giddy over. Those grab bags are fun because you never know what you are going to get. Your hubby sounds like a sweetheart....I hope he gets at least one piece of that chocolate!!!

Carol said...

That is impressive. Should keep you busy for a while :)

Daffycat said...

Lovely win, Tammy!

My DH & DD are often jealous of all the fun mail I receive. Exchanges, giveaways & RAKs are so much fun. However, they don't remember that I'm often at the post office mailing stuff out myself!

Karan said...

Fabulous win. Enjoy! :0)

Sandra's Sewing Room said...

Congratulations on your win! You got some very nice gifts!

Anonymous said...

That is a nice give away.

Marl

Vicky said...

Congratulations on your win :-)

Justflo said...

Just found your blog.
Love your designs. Thanks for sharing them.

My daughter in law would love the froggy one.

I'll have to get some plastic.




wizzybuff

Barb said...

Congratulations on the nice win. I just found your blog and enjoyed it. I have put it in my blog roll so I can come back easier.