A Bushel and a Peck of Thanks

Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Candy Hearts


Designed by TammyK
Stitched on 14 ct. plastic canvas
Measures 4.25 tall x 2.25 in. wide

This little girl looked so sweet that I almost got a toothache while stitching her :o) I think I may make some more designs using beads for eyes. If so, this will be my first design in what I'm called the Beady Eyed Series. I'm gonna turn her into a fridge magnet but I think she'd also work as a bookmark or an embellishment on a frame. Any other suggestions?? As always, want the pattern, leave a message on this post & make sure I have your e-mail address. Until next time, keep on stitching!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another very cute design as all of yours are; but this one, is one of my favorites! Always look forward to seeing your new creations. I envy your creativity!

Mylene said...

Such a cute design, Tammy. Great job!

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Oh Tammy she is adorable.
I would love to have this one.
Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful talent with us.

Sandra's Sewing Room said...

Love your ideas, Tammy. You are very talented. Always look forward to what you will have next. This one is special.

Blu said...

Very cute! Love your designs!

Pumpkin said...

She's 'sweet' Tammy ;o) You're doing some great designs.

JOLENE said...

She's darling, love the pigtails!!! She could be made into a pretty cute ornament to adorn a feather tree for Valentines.....

Sew Wilde said...

Cute, cute cute!! I really like this one.

Julie

chrystl said...

Hi Tammy,
Another cutie girl! Thanks for your sending.

A Busy Stitcher said...

I love her Tammy!!!! She is so darn cute!!!!

Kim Reid said...

I'd love a pattern for Candy Hearts - so adorable!!
Thanks so much,
kimberlybreid at hotmail dot com

Jo said...

I think a little hanging ornament for my little baby girl, I'd just need to change the hair colour to blonde for her. She's so lovely, congratulations

Anonymous said...

Another cute design, Tammy. This would be a great one for my grandgirl. Please send me a copy of this pattern and thanks so very much for your generosity.
Barb in TX
bjcstitching@sbcglobal.net