A Bushel and a Peck of Thanks

Monday, January 18, 2010

Love Bears All Things


 
Love Bears All Things
Designed by TammyK
Sewn on 14ct. plastic
 
Have any comments or suggestions feel free to leave them. I'm always looking for new ideas & value your opinion. Want the pattern, leave a comment letting me know & if I have enough plp interested I'll post it on this blog like I have the past couple of patterns. Until next time, keep on stitching.

14 comments:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Oh wow how precious!
I would love this one.

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwww this is soooooo cute, congrats on a very cute HD.

Hugs xxxxx

Annie said...

Very cute couple!

Lory said...

You are SO talented GF - love it! I would like one please!

Terri said...

tammy this is so cute

Sandra's Sewing Room said...

Love the bears!

Anonymous said...

Love the new bears. They are so sweet.

Anonymous said...

The bears are so cute.

Marl

Vicki in CO said...

This is adorable! You are so talented! I'd love to have it!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! lovely bears, great work. I would love to have them. Hugs

Pumpkin said...

LOL! LOVE it! You've been doing such a great job with your designing :o)

Carissa said...

Tammy, this is adorable! Have you ever done one that is a baby girl/boy? I think that would be so neat.

Christine said...

I love this little design! The bears are too cute! I hope you post the chart.
Christine

Anonymous said...

Love this one. Would love to have the pattern.
Mary-Anne
fostermack@rogers.com