A Bushel and a Peck of Thanks

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Progress Day 3



 Got to get my butt in gear or the little girl in the UK isn't gonna get this square, ugh!

Had to have a Cadbury egg today & thought of Pumpkin. I'm already 3 behind you for the year girlie!

8 comments:

Annie said...

It's beginning to take shape now. Should be more fun as the design becomes clearer.

Wendy said...

That is a nice progress already!! Can't wait to see more :)

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Wow that is really coming along beautiful.

Pumpkin said...

I know now!!!! It's a horse, right? :o)

LOL! You'll be far behind me soon. The trick is to start off slow ;o)

Ranae said...

Looking great!! so far

Anonymous said...

This is really amazing! I love the shadow effect it has. When are you sending it out? I started 2 games for us in the Bug Cafe, one is Towers and the other is Scrabble.
Oh, you have Cadbury! I am jealous!!!

JOLENE said...

I hear ya loud and clear about the "butt" thing. I watched Bones and Grey's tonight and didn't even pick up a single fiber to work on and it was sitting right in front of me the whole time screaming "work on me" which I totally ignored. I guess I just needed a break.....maybe tomorrow???

Kit said...

Great, now all I want is Cadbury eggs! Lol. Why oh why are there only 24 hours in a day!? It's looking really good though.