A Bushel and a Peck of Thanks

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Ornament # 3



Here is what that thread & material turned into. I call this one Holiday Warmth. It was stitched on 14 ct. white aida that I dyed using a tea bag. Measures 4 in. x 4 in. If you want the pattern, you know the drill. Leave me a comment stating that you want the pattern & make sure I have your e-mail address :o) Until then, keep on stitching!

22 comments:

Carla said...

That's a cute snowman!!!
I'd love to have the chart :) ... thanks!!

Annie said...

What a cutie. I've e-mailed you about this one.

Marie said...

Love following your blog Tammy - would also love this pattern :-)
jazzo5351@bigpond.com

chrystel said...

Hi Tammy!
Very cutie snowman! Thanks to send me.

Pumpkin said...

Adorable!

You know the drill ;o)

Anonymous said...

oh tammy

so cute
wonderful christmas gift

please may i have chart

barbara

"old"
babs@sti.net

Kit said...

I love the snowman! I would love the pattern, Thanks.
kket6@frontiernet.net

Kimberly~~~ said...

Can I please have all three of your WONDERFUL patterns?
Thank you!!!
mycatjj@hotmail.com

Ranae said...

Tammy you have been doing some wonderful designing. Have you ever thought of selling them? I sure think the talent is there.
Please send me this one while it is still a freebie, please! lol
The girl with the bunny slippers is adorable.

Tammy said...

Adorable design Tammy! Also just wanted to tell you I'm so sorry you lost your dad...((Hugs))

Mylene said...

That is such a cute ornament. Congrats!!

Stitching instead of cleaning said...

Very nice, love snowmen! Would love all 3 patterns
schulz50@gmail.com

Tara said...

This is so adorable. I would love the chart and thanks so much for sharing. craftyrebel@aol.com

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

What a cute snowman. Could I get this pattern? Thank you.

tkdquintmom said...

Tammy I would also love this one to add to my list! It's just adorable. Great job, why don't you go into this full time??? :) xstitchquintmom@msn.com

Joobee said...

Snowman and quilts, it dosen't get
any better than that.
I would love to have the pattern please.

joobdobdo@charter.net

Anonymous said...

Would love to have the chart and thanks.
Betty
bmbclark@hotmail.com

omashee aka Barb said...

Oh Tammy, this is too cute! Is it too late to request the chart? As a quilter, this would be perfect for my tree.
Barb
omashee@msn.com

Joy said...

I just adore snowmen!! This is a really cute design! Please send to me when you get a chance. Thanks!

primtoler@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Love the Snowman. You do great work. Would love him.
~Mary
miahchey2@yahoo.com

Diana said...

Just found your blog today. What cute designs! Is it possible to still get a copy of this pattern? If so, I would sure would like one.

Thanks
diana.h@comcast.net

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog today. Such beautiful designs! Is it possible to still get a copy of this pattern?
Thank you.
Hetty
lavender.cottage@hotmail.com