A Bushel and a Peck of Thanks

Monday, August 24, 2009

New Ornament


I have a new ornament in the works. Finished the pattern & kitted up the stuff that I needed to make the 3rd finish for Christmas 2009. Hopefully, all the materials you now see will turn into something cute. Guess we'll see in a couple of days. Until then, keep on stitching :o)

7 comments:

Ирина Синицина said...

Good luck! I'll wait for your new work!

Annie said...

Another fan of the spring tension hoop! I thought I was the only one. Aren't they great?

Wendy said...

Oooh Can't wait to see your start on it. I love the colors already!

Pumpkin said...

Ohhhh, do I see a snowman peeking out???? :o)

Yvonne said...

I can't wait to see what ornament it will be!! Looking at the material list, it is really frightening to me but they look so beautiful. I never dare to attack anything else except DMC floss, HDF silks and Rainbow Gallery.

At first I thought it is a Dimensions pattern.... but then I saw beads....hmmmm..... start stitching now!! :0))

Carla said...

Can't wait to see your new ornie!!!

Mel said...

Looking forward to seeing what it is! :)