Oh Tammy, I would be honored if you shared your adorable witch pattern with me. She kind of looks like me with the red hair and all. I absolutely love Halloween designs and stitching them up. Thanks for sharing such an awesome design, you are one talented female!!
Tammy, those are both so cute. You are very talented. I love the 3D Christmas ornament. I've never seen one like that. I would love to have both designs. Thank you so much.
Hi Beestitcher. I'll be more than happy to get the patterns to you but I don't have your address & can't find it on your user profile. So, if you'd be so kind as to leave it here or e-mail it to me at mimie1969@yahoo.com I'll respond to it asap :o)
I would like to have a copy of each of your patterns, both frogs, snowman and pirate girl. I posted on the others, thank you so much!!!! You are so talented~~~
27 comments:
Tammy, I would love to have both of your patterns and Thanks you for your generosity.
Thanks also for the tip you left in my blog about the fabric calculator at Cyber Stitchers, I have it book marked and will use it the next time :)
Kim
Kim_from_Maine@yahoo.com
Oh how cute!! Of course I have to add them both to my 'to stitch' list. They really are such wonderful designs and thank you so much for sharing them.
I'd love both Tammy, and I believe you already have my email address :)
Gorgeous!
Great designs Tammy. I'd like them both.
codocat@yahoo.com
Oh Tammy, I would be honored if you shared your adorable witch pattern with me. She kind of looks like me with the red hair and all. I absolutely love Halloween designs and stitching them up. Thanks for sharing such an awesome design, you are one talented female!!
Hi Tammy,
I like your witch and your santa girl. Thanks to send me both of your pattern.
Tammy, those are both so cute. You are very talented. I love the 3D Christmas ornament. I've never seen one like that. I would love to have both designs. Thank you so much.
Hi Beestitcher. I'll be more than happy to get the patterns to you but I don't have your address & can't find it on your user profile. So, if you'd be so kind as to leave it here or e-mail it to me at mimie1969@yahoo.com I'll respond to it asap :o)
hi tammy
would love to have your ornaments
who wouldnt
have a little girl that would love your little girl for christmas
and a friend that the witch would suit
thanks so much
" old "
babs@sti.net
Hi Tammy! You know I would love to have both :o) Thank you!
I would love to have both the pattern, please.
rhea61@verizon.net
HI Tammy,
I would like to have both your patterns if you would send them to me. Thanks---I love them.
Marilyn
mjbender54@hotmail.com
Hi Tammy,
This is the second time I am going to try this. I would love to have both of your patterns. They are really cute. Thanks.
Marilyn
mjbender54@hotmail.com
I would love both of your patterns. They are so cute!
Julie
Hi Tammy,
I love both your patterns; could you send them to me?
Thank you so much for sharing these designs with us.
best regards,
Saskia
Saskia.Mahieu@inter.nl.net
Tammy, I would love to have a copy of your patterns. :)
Could you please mail them to me at xstitchquintmom@msn.com?
Would love the halloween pattern.
She is adorable.
mjrroland at yahoo dot com
I would love both of the patterns. Thanks Carol gowans@shaw.ca
The ornament is adorable. I would love to make it for my niece. Could you send me both?
Thanks for sharing,
Kim kimowns@yahoo.com
Oh they are both wonderful and I would love to have both of them. Thank you.
I would love the patterns. I love what you do.
lindakfr@tx.rr.com
Thank you so much!
I just found your blog and Love your designs.
I would really like to receive both of these patterns and thank you for your designs and offering them.
I would love to get both the trick or treat and the Christmas 3-d patterns... They are gorgeous. You did awesome on designing these.
May I please have your Christmas and Halloween patterns? You have such cute patterns.
Thanks canbnyes@gmail.com
I am sorry to hear about the loss of your Dad. I lost my Mom in May and it has been so hard. (((HUGS)))
I would like to have a copy of each of your patterns, both frogs, snowman and pirate girl. I posted on the others, thank you so much!!!!
You are so talented~~~
I like both ornies: Trick or treat and Merry Christmas. Please may I have them both
~MAry
miahchey2@yahoo.com
i love the trick or treat one.
Could you send it to me at bambolina@ alice . com (without the spaces)
Thank you
Post a Comment