A Bushel and a Peck of Thanks

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Pirate Lori


Pirate Lori
by ~Tammy K
Sewn on 14 ct. plastic.

I knew she had a name but didn't know what until Lori brought it to my attention & so shall it ever be :o) This one brought out my dark side a bit :o) I designed this chart, got some dmc floss, plastic canvas, beads, golden rings & went to work. Measures 3 1/2 in. x 3 3/4 in. The golden rings are just jewelry making accessories that's found in Hobby Lobby or Wal-Mart's craft section. Leave a message on this post if you want the chart & make sure I have your addy. Until next time, keep on stitching!

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a darling pirate girl! I love her, she's darling!

Ranae said...

I like your dark side, lol
She is adorable, love her earrings
You have my addy.

Mylene said...

wow! You are doing great with designing. This is just sooo cute.
Thanks so much for sharing your earlier design.

Anonymous said...

I definitely would like the pattern. Where did you get the lovely earrings? Ann. PS Let me know how I can reach to if you prefer to mail the pattern.

Kim said...

You sure have been busy...Love the new designs, you have a talent :)

Thanks for sending me the two prior patterns, I appreciate your genorosity very much.

tkdquintmom said...

I LOVE it! It has me screaming all over it! Feel free to use my name in calling her "Pirate Lori" lolol! Please send...and where did the earrings come from???
xstitchquintmom@msn.com

blue star stitcher said...

She is perfect, from the skull and cross bones to her little earrings, how cute!

Chiloe said...

Beautiful !!! And well named ;-)

Lynn said...

Another great design. My address is codocat@yahoo.com.
Thanks.

Anonymous said...

How cute! I would love a pattern please.
Thanks
canbnyes@gmail.com

Barbara said...

What a great pattern. I would love to have it Thank you! Barbara plasticcanvaslvr@cox.net

chrystel said...

Like your other charts, Lori is very cute. Thanks to send me.

Lillie said...

Loved the design, my DD would loved her. I would loved to have
the pattern please. Thank you
for sharing.
~ sonillie@yahoo.com.sg

Bonnie said...

You are very a talented designer. I love Pirate Lori. Would love to stitch her up.

That cow poop kitty on my blog cracks me up too. You can just read his mind. lol.

Have a great day!

Sew Wilde said...

Your pirate girl to cute! Thanks for all the cute designs.

Julie

Anonymous said...

She is a cutie! You are a very creative lady. Yes, I'd love to have the pattern. Thanks!
Barb in TX
bjcstitching@sbcglobal.net

Joobee said...

Oh my gosh! This is just the most
darling Pirate Girl.
May I please have the pattern?

joobdobdo@charter.net

Zeb said...

Hehehe perfect wee pirate! I'd love the design thanks :)

Anonymous said...

Would love to have this pattern.
Love your dark side!!
Betty
bmbclark@hotmail.com

Trecie said...

What lovely patterns I would love to receive it

Anonymous said...

I love this pattern to stitch for my little sister. I will be a great ornie for my little pirate lover.
~Mary
miahchey2@yahoo.com

vivian said...

this one is just perfect for our little GD. We always call her our pixie pirate and would love to get this pattern to make her something.
thanks in advance.
vivian