A Bushel and a Peck of Thanks

Monday, August 10, 2009

Sad Week

In my last post I had hoped to have a new design stitched up & ready to show you but as you know that did not happen. My dad died last Tuesday, Aug. 4th. It's been a sad week for me but he was a wonderful Christian man so I know he's in Heaven having the time of his new life...

19 comments:

Annie said...

So sorry to hear this. Sending good thoughts your way.

Yvonne said...

My deepest condolences. I know how you feel as I've lost my father many years ago whom I was very closed to.

Sending you lots of hugxxxx

Yvonne

Ranae said...

Tammy, I am so sorry to hear the loss of your dad
Take Care!!
(((hugs)))

Kim said...

So sorry for your loss..Sending good thoughts your way. ((HUGS))

Kate said...

Prayers are with you and your family at this difficult time in your life.

Pumpkin said...

Whoa! Okay Tammy, you just blew me away with your post. I am SO sorry to hear this :o( My heart aches for you. I know there is not much that I can do for you and your family but I am sending lots of ((((HUGS)))) your way.

Zeb said...

Oh dear :(
I am so sorry to hear this Tammy. My love, thoughts and prayers go out to you, your family and friends of your father. I am sure he is in heaven, and he lived a happy life. :)

JOLENE said...

Tammy, I am so sorry to hear of your Father's passing. I have lost both of my parents to cancer and I know how difficult it is to loose a parent. Keep the wonderful memories of times you have shared together close at heart, may they bring you peace while you are healing. Take care.

DaisyGirl said...

I'm so sorry sweetie. I'm glad that he was a christian and is in heaven! Know that you will be added to our prayer list this Wednesday!
Hugs,
DaisyGirl

Daffycat said...

What sad news Tammy. I am so sorry for your loss. ***big hugs***

Sharon said...

Sorry to hear that Tammy! My sincerest condolences!

Natalija said...

Please accept my condolences to you and your family.

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear of your loss Tammy I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts (((hugs)))

tkdquintmom said...

Oh Tammy, I am SO sorry for your loss. Sending you a great big hug!

Sadie said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts.

Mylene said...

I am so sorry to hear of your loss.(((big hugs)))

Chiloe said...

I missed that news: I'm sorry for your lost ! ((((hugs)))))

omashee aka Barb said...

Tammy, late as always, I would like to send my condolences. Like you, I also believe your dad is enjoying his new life with our heavenly Father.
Hugs, Barb

Anonymous said...

Just got introduced with your site and love it. I am sorry for your lost of your father. I lost my mother last May right before Mother's Day. Just like you I believe she is in heaven. Sure they them are both in peace.
~Mary