

(Finished)
From her hair bows to her fuzzy bunny slippers I had a ball designing & stitching this ornament up. She measures 51/4 in. tall by 3 in. wide. Think I've gotten caught up on reading all of your wonderful blogs. Until next time, keep on stitching :o)
11 comments:
Замечательно!!!
She is adorable and those bunny slippers are just the cutest :)
Congratulations on another wonderful design...
OMG, she is SO cute!!!! I LOVE her bunny slippers :o)
He's a cutie !!! I love how the legs bend ;-)
Too cute!! Love the bunny slippers :)
WOW! You finish this one perfectly.
Congrats!
Thanks so much for stopping by at my blog.
Bunny slippers! What a great touch! Love them!
I love her. The slippers are just too cute. How can I get a copy of this chart?
Barb in TX
bjcstitching@sbcglobal.net
Wonderful and cute design.
I also like that she is free standing
I love to see different finishes for
cross stitch pieces.
Hi there...
Are you giving out the pattern for this? She is sooooo beautiful, and LOVE the bunny slippers.
If you're giving the pattern, I'd love it. You could email it to me at knitnleslie at hotmail.com
thanks!
Leslie
So cute and funny!! :D
omg! bunny slippers!!! lol!!!
Post a Comment