I've started a new project that I've titled Ice Cream Sundae. Of course, it's tough to understand why it's titled that just yet... With spring coming up soon, I thought I'd replace my
snowman pic with this beauty. I needed a "small" project to throw in among my large projects. Anyone else feel the need to do that or am I just wierd??
11 comments:
wow great new start..
happy stitching..
hugs cucki xx
already looking cute! =)
Cute! I think it's always nice to throw in smaller projects when stitching a larger one. You've gotta have variety ;o)
I know what you mean there is nothing like instant gratification with a small finish. Let's you know that you are actually doing something. Can't wait to see the finish.
Looks cute so far.
I also do add smalls in between work on large projects.
It' s looking very nice!! I'm assuming there will be a ice cream appearing soon?
I always have a small project on the go as well as a large one.
I have two boys and it's impossible to stitch anything during the day which requires large charts, a bunch of threads and any sort of concentration! I save those projects for the evenings.
During the day I snatch five minutes to stitch whatever freebie I have to hand. Something you can pick up and out down easily.
It also helps to feel like you have a finish or two while ploughing through those BAPs!
Can't wait to see what it looks like as the start is lovely. I always have a couple of smalls around to break up the big ones or I get bored.
Too cute for words, Tammy! :D
lovely new start :)
Definitely not weird, I do that too!
Post a Comment