Hi bloggers! How's your weekend going? I'm doing some stitching on this little lady. Isn't she cute? I really need to get this finished so I can replace the snowman pic in my living room and take down the rest of the snowman collection as it totally "feels" like spring here now.
13 comments:
Isn't she just the cutest! You have done an amazing amount of stitching since your last update so I don't think you will be too far away from finishing! :o)
http://firefliescatsinthegarden.blogspot.com.au/
She certainly is cute! I can't wait to see her finished.
Happy stitching!
Great stitching, Tammy! She's so cute!
Waouh, she's so cute !
Hello
Just found your blog.
I love your Ice Cream Sundae project, it's great and the colours are very cheerful.
Looking great. Making fast progress. Don't know where you are, but it has never really felt like winter at all in NC. I am ready for spring!!
Very cute! That ice cream sundae looks delicious ;o) LOL!
She's darling, Tammy. :D
Love the hair!
Adorable =)
Oh she's looking so good"! Great progress
Hi,
Wow you sure stitch fast!!!! BY next time you will be finish!!!!
Hi Tammy
I gave you a Liebster Award! http://momuboocreaisland.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/and-award-goes-to.html
Post a Comment