A Bushel and a Peck of Thanks

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Thanks Minnie

Minnie had a surprise grab bag giveaway a few days ago in honor of having 50 followers and I happen to be one of the lucky recipients. Here's a pic of all the cool charts sweet Minnie sent. She has one awesome cross stitching blog and if you're not a follower already, head on over and have a look. Thanks again Minnie!

9 comments:

Carla said...

Enjoy your gifts...I see some charts there :)

SoCal Debbie said...

What a wonderful prize! Lucky you!

cucki said...

congratulations dear..
lovely goodies..
big hugs cucki xx

Pull the other thread said...

Wow looks like you did well :)

Pumpkin said...

Congrats Tammy! Those are some awesome items :o)

♥ Nia said...

Uhuu! Lucky you! Congrats :D

Minnie said...

You are very welcome, I hope you enjoy them. Thanks again for following my blog.

Joysze said...

Congrats on the win, Tammy. :D

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

lovely stash :)