A Bushel and a Peck of Thanks

Monday, February 20, 2012

IHSW February Update

Hi all! Hope you all had great IHSW's. I know I did. Here's my update of QS Grumpy Red Fairy. I have to admit all of this stitching wasn't done over the weekend. I've been stitching on it here and there when I get a few free moments. The question still remains - will I be able to finish this one this year?? Until next time, keep on stitching hermitters!

16 comments:

Kate said...

Lol she's so cute when she's grumpy ;). Nicely done!

tiffstitch said...

Still, a nice amount of progress and good luck finishing this year!

Southpaw Stitcher said...

Looks like you made good progress on the Grumpy Red Fairy.

cucki said...

Wow great progress on your sweet project ,,
Yup u can finish it this year..good luck
Hugs cucki xxx

Pull the other thread said...

Looks great, well done.

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

She is coming along nicely.

Esther said...

She is a beauty. Great progress!

Anonymous said...

Nice progress.

Carla said...

I have this chart in my stash, hopefully I'll get to stitch it some day. You're making great progress!

Anne said...

She is looking grumpy!!! Hopefully you will be able to finish her this year...you have about 10 months left!

Joysze said...

Too cute!!! LOL, I love her grumpy face. Yes, I think you'll be able to finish her this year. :D

demeter83 said...

You've done loads this weekend, congrats on your beautiful progress!

Dana said...

Nice stitching

Pumpkin said...

Gee, you really put a good dent in her (maybe that's why she's so angry looking ;o) ) LOL! I'd say you have a very good chance of it.

♥ Nia said...

Looking great!! :D

Ewa said...

I think you can finish her, Tammy! I believe in you!