A Bushel and a Peck of Thanks

Wednesday, January 04, 2012

A Friend Loveth

How many of you thought I had fallen off the face of the earth? I got caught up in the holidays and neglected my poor blog but I did manage to get some stitching in. Finished this little pic that I call "A Friend Loveth." I do not own this clipart just turned into cross stitch for my own personal use using Pattern Maker. It's sewn on 14ct. tea stained aida using 37 colors of DMC floss. Been working on QS Grumpy Red Fairy. Will have a progress pic of it very soon. Until next time, keep on stitching :-)

10 comments:

kate n said...

Hi Tammy :) Thanks for your comment on my blog. The first design was one that I adapted from a Roy Lichtenstein design called 'Maybe'. My friend is asian and I changed the hair colour and skin colour to match hers - oh! and the gloves of course. It is her most favourite piece of Art and it is my favourite finish of the year, with the horse a close second. We missed you in blogland, but good to see you haven't had the needle down for long.

Jen said...

Lovely finish! What a cute design.

♥ Nia said...

So cute!!! =)
Have a great 2012!!!! :D

Valentina said...

It's lovely!

cucki said...

hello dear, beautiful friend loveth..
sending you big hugs..
happy stitching..
love cucki xx

Pumpkin said...

That is SO cute! I was wondering where you found the pattern and now I know ;o)

Minnie said...

Great job converting the clipart and stitching.

Musicwoman said...

What a nice work.

Hope that you have a very good year 2012

Love
Judith

mdgtjulie said...

It's lovely Tammy. Grats on the finish. Can't wait to see your next progress piccy.

Joysze said...

Tammy, this is darling!!!