Been doing a bit of stitching while watching Halloween movies. I absolutely LOVE Beetlejuice. Have to watch it every Halloween. Do you have a favorite Halloween movie that you must watch every year?
Speaking of stitching here's a couple updates that I've been working on and will continue working on next week. First up is the Snowman wip. He now has a hat and ear muffs so at least I know his head is keeping warm :-)
Next up is a new start. 2nd one in the Joan Elliott Christmas Angel group that I'm stitching. There's 4 in total. Until next time, keep on stitching.




14 comments:
What an adorable dog! My daughter bought a costume for her dog too, and we also watched Beetlejuice last night! GMTA (great minds think alike) Your snowman is really cute!
i like your snowman, so nice
Your dog is sooooo cute!!!! Ours wouldn't sit still long enough to dress up!
Don't have a specific Halloween film however my brother and I are having a Saw-a-thon tonight! Although every 5th November watches V for Vendetta without fail and every Christmas I find out what day Nightmare before Christmas is on and take the day off to watch it ( even though I have 3 different versions of the DVD!)
awwww zoe is looking so sweet..kisses for zoe :) xxx
great progress and lovely stitching.
my fav movie for halloween is "corpse bride"
Happy Halloween dear xxx
I saw Beetlejuice the other day and it wasnt how I remembered it from my youth - but it was still good. I am a bit of a coward and hate horror films - ever since watching poltergeist when I was about 10! I have to ask what the design is for your snowman project - I really like the style.
I just noticed that you have said in a previous post that it is a converted image, who is the artist?
Zoe is sooooo cute!
Love your snowman too.
Lol - oh zoe is too cute to spook!! Your stitching is coming on a treat xx
Zoe looks so cute and funny :D
A spooky night to you!! Happy Halloween :D
Great progress on your snowman :) Looking for to see a bit more of your angel ;)
LOL! She's so cute :o)
I'm a big horror movie fan myself.
HI,
Zoe looks so beatiful in her costume!!! happy halloween to you!!!!
She's so cute !!
Zoe is a cutie. My sister's dog has a comfy skeleton sweatshirt to wear for Halloween. LOL
This year's go-to movie was Hocus Pocus. :0)
Oh my!! A Chihuahua! I have 4~
Post a Comment