A Bushel and a Peck of Thanks

Monday, October 24, 2011

1 Finish + 2 New Starts

Hi everyone. Hope you've had a great weekend. I got to stitch, so mine was awesome. Started a couple of new projects. This one is an image that I converted to cross stitch using my Pattern Maker. See the starting of a snowman?

Next up is a Christmas angel from my super duper Joan Elliott ultimate cross stitch book. There are 4 of these cuties and I'm hoping that I'll get all 4 finished in time to go on the tree.


Last but not least, here's the finished September Cherished Teddy Roly Poly designed by Gloria & Pat. Sooo glad to be finished with it so I could move on to my winter stitching projects.

Until next time, keep on stitching :-)

14 comments:

Ali said...

Your snowman looks like its going to be a cutie!! Lovely

Unknown said...

Your two new starts are just darling, it will be lovely to watch them progress. :)

Pumpkin said...

Sweet!

Adorable finish Tammy :o)

cucki said...

happy monday dear and what a great stitching..i love it so much..the snow man i so sweet and the teddy finish is so lovely too..
enjoy stitching the JE christmas angels..
love for you xxx

Melissa said...

Your teddy roly poly is so cute! Congrats on the finish, and good luck with your two new pieces.

Diane (di) said...

Two new starts... yay! Roly poly teddy is soo cute. Love the embellishments on him. Great job Tammy! :)

Zeb said...

Teddy is too adorable, beautiful stitching all around! Gotta ask, what fabric are you using for the Joan Elliott?

Joysze said...

Awww, what a cute conversion of the snowman, Tammy!!!

Congrats on the Cherished Teddy finish. He's adorable. :)

♥ Nia said...

Ohhh your snowman is looking so cute! I'm curious to see him all done :D looks lovely!!!
Congrats on your Teddy finish! adorable!! =)

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

How cute!

Ewa said...

Oh wow, the bear is so cute! He looks almost three dimensional! Pops right out!

Chris said...

So cute, they will look so sweet on a christmas tree

Chris x

Anonymous said...

Tammy,
You have a great start to the snowman and your angel ornament.

The Roly Poly is adorable. What a cute finish.

Unknown said...

I love the new starts & the bear is adorable. Congrats on your finish!!