A Bushel and a Peck of Thanks

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

JE Christmas Angel Finish

I want to start off by saying thank you for all of the comments I got on the last post. I love hearing from my followers so much. Makes my day :) Welcome to all the new followers.

Okay on to the important stuff and we all know what that is - cross stitch. Am I right ladies?? I finished the little Christmas Angel and here she is.  Wish you could see how sparkly she is but my digital camera isn't the best.

 Joan Elliott
Sewn on 14ct. oatmeal aida (that was also stained with tea)

 

16 comments:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

LOVE IT!!!!

Congrats on the finish!

CATHI said...

Lovely finish! Very beautiful! :o)

Cathi

SoCal Debbie said...

Your Christmas Angel is adorable! I love the bright happy colors! Merry Christmas and Happy Stitching!

Unknown said...

Aww, she's so cute! But that's how JE designs tend to be... A beautiful finish, congrats!

cucki said...

wowwwwwwwwwwww great finish..i love her so much..well done dear.
happy stitching xx

AmyJo said...

wow she is so pretty, congrats on such an adorable finish :)

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

awww she's so cute! I love JE's designs

Anonymous said...

She's really pretty. Just a random question...do you have two trees? One regular and one for just cross stitch ornaments? I think maybe next year I'd like to do two. Sherry

Melissa said...

Your ornament looks cute. Great job!

Minnie said...

Very good job on the ornament, I'm a hugh fan of JE too.

Chris said...

This angel looks great. I am also working on the Folk Art Angels. I love the way you have made it into an ornament!

Did you use the Kreinik Citron for the metalic floss?

Chris

http://crossstitchdude.blogspot.com/

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

What a lovely angel. I do like Joan's work, her colours are so good. Your tea-dyeing looks good too. Have you tried using fruit teas as well as plain?

Joysze said...

What a great finish, Tammy. It's gorgeous!! :D

Zeb said...

Adorable! Is this a stand alone design or is it from a book or???

♥ Nia said...

lovely finish =)

Pumpkin said...

Lovely finish Tammy!