A Bushel and a Peck of Thanks
Tuesday, November 08, 2011
JE Christmas Angel #2
Here is the 2nd angel in the Joan Elliott Christmas angel group. The picture just don't do these little angels justice. The colors are so bright and the stars and metallic threads are so shiny. I'm so pleased with them. Hoping they'll make a great little addition to my Christmas tree. I had a question a couple of posts back from someone and they asked if I had a separate tree for my cross stitch decorations. I thought it was a cool question so I'm now asking you guys. Have a special tree just for your cross stitch ornaments?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Your angel is an angelic cutie.
Hugs, kaye xoxox
Lovely xx
My mums tree only has home made decorations on it - a lot made from plastic canvas and cross stitch - so definitely. If you have space you should always have two trees anyway! ;) lol! The decoration looks gorgeous and I am sure your tree will too whatever goes on it.
lovely :) and with beautiful colors!!
it is super cute xxx
Another cute finish Tammy :o)
I have one myself. Just started last year!
she is so nice
Fantastic stitching, I have those angels on my to-do list. As for the tree, mine is only 2ft tall way to small for cross stitch ornaments.
Tammy, I love this. She is too cute!!
I've never had any cross stitch decorations so never had a special tree!
Post a Comment