A Bushel and a Peck of Thanks

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Witchy Brew

Witchy Brew
Designed by TammyK
Sewn on 14ct. plastic canvas
 Click on the pic then right click & save.



 Zoe in her Halloween shirt sitting in one of her favorite places. Guess it's warm there. She's growing like a weed.

 
Zoe in her Halloween costume. She's my little pumpkin :)  It's sick how much I enjoy dressing this dog up. I think she likes it though. She even poses for the pics, notice? Mom's dog was a tiger for Halloween but couldn't hold her still long enough to get a good shot. Hope you all have a "Happy Halloween!"

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tammy,
Witchy Brew is such a cutie. I am putting her on my list to do for next year. Thank you for the pattern.

Zoe is adorable dressed up as a pumpkin. She does pose well. I can't always get a shot of our kitten as he is always on the move.

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Thank you for the wonderful pattern.

Zoe is so cute!

Jennie said...

Awww Zoe is so cute! Love the chart too, thank you. :)

Karan said...

Another great design - thanks. Zoe looks adorable in her outfit. :0)

Pumpkin said...

Cute design Tammy!

OMG! Zoe is ADORABLE! What breed is she?

JOLENE said...

Zoe is the cutest little pumpkin I've ever seen!!!! What a sweetheart she must be. Cute new design, too!! Smiles.....

a dancing needle said...

Love the pattern but really love the puppies!! tooooo cute!

Anonymous said...

oh my he (your pumpkin) is a cutie and thanks for the link again, I swear I am brain dead 28 days out of the month. WTG on the pattern, still drooling in the corner :)
Adriana

Kathy said...

Zoe is just adorable in her outfits. There is just something about a Chihuahua that makes you want to dress them. :) And most seem to like it.

Oh and your Witchy Brew pattern is just darling. Thank you!

♥ Nia said...

Zoe is so cute!! =)
Once again, thank you for sharing another adorable design! :D

Draco and his Mom said...

Zoe is adorable in her costume...hey some of us here in blogland have whole blogs dedicated to doggies. Love your work.
Debra

Chiloe said...

Oh my! You are so talented ! I love your little witch !!!! ♥ ♥ ♥

And your little pumpkin IS adorable ;-)