Neighborhood Witch
Sewn on 28 ct. Even Weave
Designed by TammyK
Had a blast designing & stitching this little design. Don't know if you can tell by the pic but I finished it as a stand up with a couple of tassels. Finished design measures 5 inches tall by 4¾ inches wide.
Hubby decided to take me on a 3 day trip to Atlanta, Georgia for my birthday last week. This is a pic of Stone Mountain. It was sooo beautiful. Had a great trip & very memorable 41st birthday.
This is the park surrounding the mountain. They had it decorated for autumn. It was gorgeous.
On the way home we stopped by Books-a-Million & I couldn't help but pick this up. Have you seen it? Lot of cute designs inside. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Until next time, keep on stitching.

9 comments:
What a cute design! The finish is adorable!
That Halloween piece is sooo cute.
What beautiful country!
I got that magazine too and man there is alot in there I would love to make.
1. Love the new design :)
2. Happy Birthday for the other week.
3. Yes I have added the magazine to my stash and I am currently stitching something out of it LOL
Tammy,
How adorable! The whole design is too cute! The fabric really helps the design to stand out. I like your idea of the stand up. Are you going to give us any more info on this?
Happy Belated Birthday! Wow look at that Mountain! All Stone. Sounds like you had a wonderful day!
Enjoy your magazine!
Cute design & finish!
Very cute design!
Julie
I love, love, love that Neighborhood witch design! It is just adorable! And the finishing is fabulous as well.
A very happy belated Birthday to you. It sounds and looks like you had a lovely day.
How is the new addition working out. :) Can't wait to see more photos of Zoe. :)
Very cute Tammy!
So cute!! I love the colors :D
Post a Comment