Nativity
Designed by TammyK
Sewn on 14ct. Plastic
Measures 3 inches tall by 4.5 inches wide.
I really had fun designing & stitching this one. It's a very quick stitch & would look lovely on any Christmas tree. He is the reason for the season :)
Seems as though I can't post without talking about Zoe and or Kipper anymore but look they're warming up to each other :) My son read my blog the other day & said "you know mom, you have more pics of those dogs than me on there." To which I responded well, I could be talking about your private life on here & will if you'll let me. He told me to stick to the dogs. :) Hope you're all having a great weekend. Until next time, keep on stitching.



13 comments:
Ahhh, such a sweet ornament! I love Joseph's beard! Thank you so much!
What a sweet design! How nice of you to make it available!
What an adorable ornament. Thank you. Awww they are becoming buddies. Your son sounds like mine. LOL.
Another great design. Congrats!!
Cute picture of your dogs.
So lovely!
What an adorable little design, is it that time already? lol Thanks!!
Zoe and kipper are looking so sweet
You do such a great job on designing your adorable ornaments. I am going to stitch The Nativity for our cross stitch Christmas Tree this year. Keep up the fantastic designing.
Judi in N CA
Nice ornie. Lovely pic of your fur babies. :0)
Lol! Good answer :)
Thanks for sharing one more lovely design :D
Thanks for sharing such a cuuuuuuuuuute design!!! :)
Great ornament! Thank you for the free chart. I'm a new follower!
Love your designs. Thanks for sharing.
Cute design, Tammy. Love the doggie pic!
Post a Comment