I got a puppy a few days ago & hubby went out & got this yesterday. Does that seem fair? I guess factoring in, I'll be riding it more than he will, may make it fair & square. :) Speaking of puppies, here's a pic of Zoe taking it easy.
Wish I had the cares of this little girl. Been feverishly working on my breast cancer awareness ornament so I can get it shipped this weekend. Fingers crossed, that will happen. Until next time, keep on stitching.


5 comments:
What a cutie Zoe is.....
I hope you get your ornament finished.
Awh... puppy is sooo cute! :)
Thanks for the pattern in the post prior to this one!
I have to say that I like the adorable puppy more than the ride. :) Enjoy both!
What fun with the new toy. Stay safe! Zoe is so cute.
Better not let my DH & DS see that... it might give them ideas. Must say that Zoe is far cuter! LOL :0)
Post a Comment