A Bushel and a Peck of Thanks

Monday, October 25, 2010

Pumpkin Patch & Co Breast Fund Ornament Finish

 Dove of Hope
Designed by Pamela Kellogg
Sewn on 18 ct. Aida
 
I signed up a while back at  the Pumpkin Patch & Co. Breast blog to do a Christmas ornament. Finally finished it & it's on it's way to Jean :) I was glad to be able to be a part of such a great cause.

I've been talking a lot about Zoe (the new puppy) & sort of felt bad for never posting a pic of my other baby Kipper. He's a 13 yo. Peekapoo. Took this pic this morning. At night I pile all the pillows from my bed onto a loveseat I have in the bedroom. He came in & burrowed himself in them. Was so sweet peeking out from behind them. Working on one final Halloween ornament. Hopefully will have a pic up in another day or so. Until next time, keep on stitching.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tammy,
I love your ornament. I like the idea of your using the ribbon charm. You did a great job with the ornament. Kipper is so cute behind those pillows. Thanks for sharing.

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Beautiful ornament.

So sweet Kipper.... you are adorable.

Karan said...

Lovely ornie finish. Another cute furbaby... I think he knows those colours suit his colouring. :0)

Pumpkin said...

Wonderful Tammy!!!! Thank you SO much :o) Another beautiful ornament from our group.

TOO CUTE ;o)

Kimmie said...

awwwww.....what a cute little face!!!

Justflo said...

Lovely ornament. Great picture of Kipper He looks very comfortable.