Zoe
Weighing in at 1.5 lbs. is our newest little family member. She's a Chihuahua & I wish you could see how tiny she actually is. I brought her home from Sonora, Kentucky, September 22nd. Haven't been able to cross stitch because I've been so busy with her but hopefully will pick it up tonight. Got a new Halloween design almost ready so keep checking back. Until next time, keep on stitching.


12 comments:
Tammy,
What a cutie pie Zoe is. So adorable. I understand about slacking in the stitching department. I've been busy with our newest addition from Alabama. He is a Maine Coon Kitten. His name is Mooky. Enjoy your new little one! I can't wait to see what you have for a new pattern. It is time I stitched one by you. Take care and have a lovely rest of the week.
She is adorable :)
OH WOW! She is soooo cute. I can only imagine this little handful and what wonderful loving puppy kisses you get.
I cannot wait to see your new pattern as well.
What a cutie!
What a cutie!
Tammy,
Zoe is adorable, I can totally relate. My hubby gave me a Chihuahua for Christmas and she likes to sit on my arm that I stitch with. She is 3lbs. now
Awwwwwwww.....she's so little and cute!!!!!
So cute!!!! :D
Awwww... what a cutie!!
Oh what a total cutie! :0)
Awwww... what a cutie!! (part II)
Zoe looks as though she's going to be very mischievous. Enjoy.
Post a Comment