A Bushel and a Peck of Thanks

Saturday, February 05, 2011

Sledding Penguin

Sledding Penguin
Designed by Marie Cole
Sewn on 14ct. Plastic
I finished this little guy up a few days ago but have just now gotten around to posting a pic. I've been frozen with all the snow that's been falling. He reminds me so much of Chilly Willy from the cartoon I watched as a kid. Anyone remember Chilly Willy the Penguin? I changed the design a little, used metallic gold thread on the sled, didn't sew the bird that was suppose to go above his head & used silver wire instead of the black. Will now go back to stitching on Grumpy. Hope you're all staying warm. Until next time, keep on stitching :)

5 comments:

Joysze said...

Great finish!!

Pumpkin said...

Cute finish Tammy :o)

Vicky said...

My first thought was that he looked like Chilly Willy LOL

demeter83 said...

Hi Tammy, he's a real cutie! And I love Grumpy Read Fairy, think she's great!

I've never timed a 10x10 square, I don't work a square at a time, so I've no idea how long it takes. How about you?

Joana said...

Oh so cute! =)