A Bushel and a Peck of Thanks

Thursday, January 06, 2011

Pirate Snowman

Pirate Snowman
Designed by Todd Trainer
Sewn on 14ct. plastic 
I changed some of the original design by using a couple different thread colors & I also took the Santa hat & candy cane off the bird so I could display him all winter & not just during Christmas. It's sort of hard to tell in this pic but I also hot glued little branches on for his arms. Hope you're all staying warm. Until next time, keep on stitching :)

15 comments:

Jennie said...

That is *so* cute!

Ranae said...

Great kittke piece,
great job! Matey!

Pumpkin said...

He's adorable Tammy!

Vicky said...

Too Cute Tammy :)

Crystal said...

very cute, will have to look for this chart. I love the branches you added.

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

He is way tooooo cute.

Blu said...

How adorable! He looks so cheerful.

Justflo said...

He's rather smart. Hope the arms stay put for you.
He's got a lovely face.

Ginnie said...

He is very cute :-)

Terri said...

Very Cute :)

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Check out my blog.... got a surprise for you!

Mel said...

So cute! Gotta love pirates. :)

♥ Nia said...

Looks so funny and adorable! :D

Meari said...

Very cute, Tammy. Congrats on your finish. :)

Happy New Year!

Marcy said...

lol-- cute pirate