A Bushel and a Peck of Thanks

Monday, February 21, 2011

IHSW - February

QS Sunny
Here's my Monday update after International Hermit & Stitch Weekend (IHSW). As you can see, I didn't accomplish a lot but I guess a little is better than none. I've started another HAED design - QS Sunny. Thought I'd alternate between QS Sunny & QS Grumpy Red Fairy. Purchased her on Valentine's weekend then had hubby take me out to dinner & to purchase cross stitch stash. This is 1601 stitches. Hope you all had a great stitchy weekend. Until next time, keep on stitching :)

4 comments:

Pumpkin said...

Wow, you have your hands full ;o)

Joysze said...

Hey Tammy!! I agree... a few stitches is better than nothing, cos they all add up to that finish at the end. :D I added your name to the list of IHSW on my blog. Thanks for calling it to my attention. *hugs*

Nancy M said...

So is that the width of one full page? Looks like some nice colors in this one too.

demeter83 said...

She looks beautiful, Looking forward to seeing everything growing!