A Bushel and a Peck of Thanks

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Mystery SAL

Mystery SAL
Marianne is hosting this mystery SAL & here's the first part of it. It's a Christmas design in which we will all get 1 part per month until it's finished. Already anxious to get the next part. Also been stitching on Sunny a little this week but was too lazy to take a pic. Maybe next post.

I did manage to get the family together last night for a movie. We all have been wanting to see Toy Story 3. It was soooo good & we related to it so much. Such a tear jerker. Tyler was 3 when the first one came out. I can remember him running around the house with his Buzz & Woody & yelling "to infinity & beyond." Just this last year he moved onto a college campus. How fitting for Toy Story 3 to come out when Tyler went to college. It's almost as if Andy is Tyler. If you haven't seen it yet, I highly recommend it. Until next time, keep on stitching :)

3 comments:

Lisbei said...

Very nice beginning !
You will not believe me : I haven't seen any Toy Story yet ... but I think I will see them a lot in a few years, when my gremlins with love them ! And I read the book of the third movie, so I understand why you compare your boy and the one in the screen ...
Have a nice week-end !

Joysze said...

Ooh, the SAL sounds fun! I'm tempted to look into it and try it out.

I haven't seen Toy Story 3, but I've heard that it's a real tear jerker too.

Justflo said...

Great start. May have to look into this. Just caught up on your last post. super progress on you 'Grumpy'


My DH and I have just seen Toy Story 3, we watched it with our grandchildren. As they are two families of 3 Guess what we had to watch it twice. No hardship though.