A Bushel and a Peck of Thanks

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Buttercup

Why do you build me up (build me up) buttercup, baby Just to let me down. The buttercups made me think of that song every time I picked it up to work on it :) I needed a break between my 2 HAED projects so I stitched this little fridge magnet up. This is a Sayclub doll converted into cross stitch. Think I'm gonna put it in a birthday card & give it to my mom for her birthday which is next month. Until next time, keep on stitching :)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tammy,

as I stitch for the German 'Strahleaugen' I can user this doll very good. I do like this pattern.
I am looking forward to you sending me the pattern so I can use it for a quilt to an ill little girl.
Love
Judith/Germany

Sew Wilde said...

Very cute! Such pretty spring colors.

Julie

SnowySticher said...

very cute such nice colors

Joysze said...

Awwww, she's so cute, Tammy!! Your mom is going to love it. I like the little bow on her ankle the best. :D

Pumpkin said...

Very cute Tammy :o)

Missy said...

Thia doll is too cute. I would love to stitch it for my niece's birthday. May you please tell how I might find this pattern?
Thank you for any help.
eatstitchlove@gmail.com

Karan said...

Very cute piece. You've been busy since my last visit... great designs & fab WIP's. :0)

♥ Nia said...

Adorable! =)

Natalija said...

This is absolutely beautiful! Good job!

Lorraine said...

beautiful :)

Lisbei said...

She's wonderful !