A Bushel and a Peck of Thanks

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Froggy Carved a Pumpkin


Froggy Carved a Pumpkin
by ~Tammy K
Sewn on 14 ct. plastic.


I thought he did a pretty good job :o) Let me know if you want it.
This is off topic but I was wondering if any of you are Sons of Anarchy fans?

16 comments:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

That is too cute. I sure do want it.
I love the contrast of the green and yellow together.

Geeze I got to get out my supplies and start stitching up a storm. lol

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog Tammy & LOVE your designs. YES, YES, YES, I want this. It's just too cute. I'll be going through your older posts and make comments for your other designs. I LOVE YOUR WORK!!!
Thanks so much,
Barb in TX
bjcstitching@sbcglobal.net

tkdquintmom said...

Um yup! I want it! Do you need my email address again? My goodness you should have it committed to heart...lol
I've not watched it but seen many a preview to it and thought about getting into but with the kids around...just my luck they'd see it...Yikes!

Lynn said...

I'd love a copy. It's so cute. I need more time to stitch. :)
codocat@yahoo.com

Kim said...

Another cutie, Love the Halloween designs you have done.

Anonymous said...

Hi Tammy...
Your talent just keeps
rolling on...your so gifted...!!
I'd like to have the frog with
the pumpkin...
Brenda
ak.brenda@yahoo.com

chrystel said...

Cute frog! Thanks for your sending.

Pumpkin said...

Oh SO cute! You know the drill ;o) LOL!

Nope.

Anonymous said...

hi tammy

please include me
think ill extend bottom to make bookmarks for grandchildren

as all ways so cute
thanks again
"old"
barb wilson
babs@sti.net

Karan said...

Finally got around to checking out your blog. Fab! I would love this chart please: milfurnace.trading@ntlworld.com
TIA :0)

Ranae said...

I hope I'm not too late for this one too.
Cute!!

Trecie said...

I would love to get this patter. You do a wonderful job creating these.

Vicki in CO said...

Another adorable froggie! Love to have it. Thanks so much!! vmossman2@comcast.net

Unknown said...

very cute.i need some halloween patterns.will you please send this one to me.thanks pamfurlong@ymail.com

fred said...

This froggy is very cute. Could you send it to me? Thanks a lot

My mail is lespetitescroixdefred@orange.fr

Fred

Anonymous said...

i love this. it is tooo cute.

may i have a copy of the pattern?

thank you

robin
alwaysastitcher@yahoo.com