A Bushel and a Peck of Thanks

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Froggy Went Trick or Treating

Froggy Went Trick or Treating
by ~Tammy K
Sewn on 14 ct. plastic & 14 ct. aida.

This little guy turned out cuter than I had anticipated. Plastic canvas & 14 ct. oatmeal aida makes this one up. It's hard to see in the pic but the circles on the sides are suckers. The sucker sticks are white beads. I got a feeling froggy may do more things in the future :o) Want the pattern, leave me a message on this post & make sure I have your e-mail address.

29 comments:

Annie said...

He sure is a friendly looking little guy!

Lynn said...

My son would love that. He loves frogs. Another great job.
codocat@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

What a cute frog! He is so adorable and I love the suckers. You did a great job!
canbnyes@gmail.com

Mel said...

He is just too awesome! Love it! :)

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

That is too cute. I sure do want that pattern. golden-angel@cox.net

Ranae said...

How cute is that??!!
You are one talented stitcher
ribbit! ribbit!!

Dawn T. said...

That is so cute!! Great job!:)

chrystel said...

Your frog is cutie ! Thanks to create beautiful charts and send it to me.

SueFitz said...

I love anything with frogs - this looks wonderful

suefitz (at) yahoo.com

blue star stitcher said...

The forg is adorable, and what great colors!

Mylene said...

oh soooo cute! Well done.

Sew Wilde said...

Love the froggy!

Terri said...

I absolutely love it. And would love to have the chart
threadsthroughouttime@shaw.ca

Anonymous said...

tammy
hes so cute
please my grand daughter would love it
barbara wilson
old
babs@sti.net

Kit said...

You did a great job, he is so cute.

tkdquintmom said...

oh Tammy...you really should be making publications...really...too cute and I thank you...I gave you a shout out on my blog by the way as a little thanks for Pirate Lori :) send Mr. Frog to my house..as long as he leaves my stitching alone..xstitchquintmom@msn.com

Tammy said...

Very cute Tammy!

JOLENE said...

Too cute.....love the froggy, such a happy expression on his adorable face. I think if he came to my house trick or treating, I would give him the whole bowl!!!

Anonymous said...

He is just such a cute looking frog. Please send me the pattern and thank you very much.
Barb in TX
bjcstitching@sbcglobal.net

Joobee said...

I would love to have this little froggy!

joobdobdo@charter.net

Joobee said...

I would love to have this little froggy!

joobdobdo@charter.net

Joobee said...

Hi,
This little froggy is the cutest!
I would love to have the pattern

joobdobdo@charter.net

Kim said...

He's so cute! I love him :)

Anonymous said...

I collect frogs, and
would love to have the
chart...!! Brenda
ak.brenda@yahoo.com

Nancy M said...

I know someone who would LOVE the frog chart.....it's very cute! ndmurdock@yahoo.com

Trecie said...

Please could I get yor pattern for this lovely frog. Your designs are so cute. I have a granddaughter that will love him I am in the ILCS group with you princess.coors@gmail.com
Hugs Trecie

Vicki in CO said...

OMG - another frog! LOVE it! I'd love the pattern. Thanks. vmossman2@comcast.net

liloladi said...

I would love the frog pattern. My great grandaughter loves frogs. she is 18 months and she names all her frogs Chuck. Don't know why but I guess she likes the name. my email is wanda2750@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

tammy.love have this pattern..thanks pamfurlong@ymail.com