A Bushel and a Peck of Thanks

Saturday, April 04, 2009

Another WIP

Wow, where does the time go?? I would have hoped to have Beguiling Tiger finished by now but he's still sitting in the unfinished pile. So instead of taking yet another pic of him with a few more stitches in, I've decided to post another pic of a wip that I someday hopefully will finish. Here's Japanese Maiden. I've noticed some of the other bloggers work on a few different projects at the same time to keep from getting bored so thought I'd give it a go myself.


10 comments:

Wendy said...

That is a gorgeous design and you did a great work on it! It is nice if you have different WIP's, so you can change once in while and you won't never get bored. I used to have a rotation but I gave up on it and prefer to stitch what I feel like to stitch on that moment.

Can't wait to see this one grow!

Natalija said...

I'm back :) Feeling much better... Thanks for your lovely comment. Beautiful design!!! I really hope to see it finished. Do you frame all your finishes or just collect them? At the moment I have framed very few, only the ones I presented.

Have a nice day :)

Ginnie said...

This looks lovely - I have to work on several pieces at a time... its the only way I can work!!

Tammy said...

Your maiden is absolutely gorgeous-oh wow! As much as I want to work on many projects at once, I'm not too good at it. I like to get something finished, unless it just bores me to tears!

Pumpkin said...

She's stunning Tammy!

Hey, there's nothing wrong with a few WIP's ;o)

Dawn T. said...

She is gorgeous!! Can't wait to see her completely finished. :)

Ranae said...

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.
Japanese Maiden is looking beautiful, love the detailed design in her kimono. The tiger is looking great, love it.
It was a pleasure to browse your blog. I am going now to put you in my GR
Take Care!

Anonymous said...

I love this design, can't wait to see more of her, I have her in my to do pile somewhere.

Hugs xxxxx

Kit said...

What a beautiful pattern, you've done a lovely job! I agree with jumping about, especially if you are working on such a large project.

Zeb said...

I have always admired this design, but been too scared to stitch it LOL!
I prefer smaller designs (biggest I think I could handle would be Teresa Wentzler's stuff) simply because if it takes too long to finish something I get bored of it and lose motivation.

Smaller pieces help me keep my stitching mojo XD
But then again, I've only recently gotten back into stitching, so you never know!