
I just finished the first book in the Twilight series. I don't really understand the obsession with it. Maybe it's aimed at a younger audience than myself, not sure. I watched the movie & it stayed pretty close to the book. I would have definitely ended it differently though. I guess I will read the next in the series New Moon as I would like to know what happens to Bella & Edward. I need to put the books down & get back to my stitching. There's a little progression on Beguiling Tiger but I probably won't post a pic until it's finished. Hope everyone has had a wonderful week & thanks for stopping by my blog :0)
4 comments:
My daughters are completely obsessed with Twilight, they keep telling me to read it! I know lots of adults like it too but I'm not that bothered about reading it. I think it was aimed at a teenage girl audience.
I haven't gotten into Twilight, but I remember reading Interview With a Vampire when I was about 12 and I was hooked on Lestat. Lestat is a vampire's Vampire, lol.
I also don't get the obsession with Twilight and I love vampires. It just lacks something... I can't figure out what yet.
Looking forward to a new WIP pic from you soon!
I'm not really a reader or a movie watcher. I'm addicted to my stitching ;)
Can't wait to see more of your Beguiling Tiger. It is coming along nicely.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Post a Comment