I also started a new project today & here's the progress. Any guesses on what this is? It sort of looks a little scary huh?
A Bushel and a Peck of Thanks
Thursday, April 30, 2009
A Finish & A Beginning
I finally finished Dimensions - Beguiling Tiger & I have to say I love the way it looks in the frame I picked out. I knew if I drug it to the waiting room enough times it would eventually get finished. Both of my parents are taking chemo at the moment & I don't know what I'd do with the cross stitch diversion. I seriously think cross stitch should be listed as a stress reliever. I think it not only helped me but it gave those waiting with me a diversion as well. I got so many comments on it. One guy even wanted to wear it on his shirt :o)

I also started a new project today & here's the progress. Any guesses on what this is? It sort of looks a little scary huh?
I also started a new project today & here's the progress. Any guesses on what this is? It sort of looks a little scary huh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
The tiger is stunning!! Great job!:)
I completely agree with you that stitching is a stress reliever.
Yep, stitching is an excellent stress reliever.
Your tiger looks fantastic. Lovely, lovely job!
Tammy, the tiger is gorgeous!!! And the framing compliments it so much. Brava :)
And your new project looks like a seal to me :)
That is fantastic - and the frame really sets it off. I think I will have to do that design for our friends who are big tiger fans.
Your tiger looks awesome in that frame. A very beautiful piece it is.
Sorry to hear your parents are both undergoing chemo.
The new wip looks like a monkey, but not sure of the colors
WOW! Your tiger looks fantastic!!!Great job!!
No idea what your new project is...but can wait to see more of it :)
Fabulous finish! Congrats!
Nice start--another tiger? Your finish is beautiful!
Your tiger is beautiful, is the new one a seal, it looks so cute already!
Your tiger is beautiful and the frame is perfect, Congrats on your fantastic finish. Sorry about your Mom and Dad both doing chemo, I am sure it is difficult but glad you can find some relief thru your stitching.
Tammy thanks for commenting on my blog, it means I have found your blog too which I am enjoying.
Although I am sorry to hear about your parents :(
I really hope things work out well *HUGS*
The tiger came out beautifully and that frame really compliments his colours too.
I recently lost my job, stitching is keeping me sane, so yes, I agree :)
That tiger is Stunning!
Post a Comment