On a better note, I got to go to a festival down in Clarksville, Tennessee. Had a blast Saturday. They had some awesome bands, crafts & food. I stopped in at an art museum. My son & nephew had a blast. We found these wooden frogs that sound like they are croaking when you run the stick over their back. Had to get one :0) Check it out.
A Bushel and a Peck of Thanks
Monday, April 20, 2009
Pink Plaid Pear Finish & Frogs (the good kind)
I finally have a finish. I started this one a few days ago with hopes of finishing it rather quickly & I did. Unfortunately, I don't like it that much. It was sewn on 28ct. linen 2 over 2, I think. If not, someone correct me. It's Pink Plaid Pear by Casey Buonaugurio.

On a better note, I got to go to a festival down in Clarksville, Tennessee. Had a blast Saturday. They had some awesome bands, crafts & food. I stopped in at an art museum. My son & nephew had a blast. We found these wooden frogs that sound like they are croaking when you run the stick over their back. Had to get one :0) Check it out.

On a better note, I got to go to a festival down in Clarksville, Tennessee. Had a blast Saturday. They had some awesome bands, crafts & food. I stopped in at an art museum. My son & nephew had a blast. We found these wooden frogs that sound like they are croaking when you run the stick over their back. Had to get one :0) Check it out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Great finish, Tammy! I love the colors :) I always associate frog with Venice, maybe it's because the first time I was there I bought a handmade frog fridge magnet :)
Pink Plaid Pear is really pretty and your froggie cracks me up!
It's a lovely finish, such bright cheery colours.
Congrats on your finish! It looks so nice.
cute finish!
I like your finish Tammy! Very colorful but then, I like her patterns :o)
The toad is hilarious!
I adore the plaid pear, great stitching!
Cool frog...he does sound like he croaks!
The pear is perfectly cute! I know how you feel though, lol. And OMG, I LOOOOVE the frog-thx for including that video. What a cool find!
Pretty Pink Plaid Pear, it looks wonderful and I love that froggy
Gorgeous finish Tammy. Congrats hun
Hugs xxxxxx
Pink Plaid Heart is lovely! I've never seen that design before and I am struggling to NOT add it to my wishlist XD
The wooden frog is AWESOME! I had to replay the vid several times LOL!
Post a Comment