
Thought I'd better post a pic of my progress on the 1920's Queen because I did a bad, bad thing today. I started another project - Beguiling Tiger. I found a frame @ Hobby Lobby Saturday night that I thought this pic would look great in soooo of course I had to start it. Now I have 3 WIP's in motion with the hopes of finishing them soon. Guess if I get tired of one of them I can just switch to another. Been watching a lot of movies lately & I love to stitch while watching them.
5 comments:
I love this... wow I have seen that tiger one too and was tempted to buy it to stitch for our friends who are big tiger fans. Look forward to your progress will inspire me as to whether to purchase or not!
Wow, what a nice progress! You did do a lot of stitching!
You are moving along nicely on this! She's lovely!
I love your peacock queen! She looks fabulous! Where did you find this pattern?
I love peacocks!!! What a beautiful stitchery, very classy and tasteful. I love to watch movies and stitch too. I just finished watching seasons one, two, and three of "Ghost Whisperer", I really like that show. Oh, and congats on milestone #20, my hubby and I just celebrated our 19th anniversary on June 8th, time does fly by!!!
Post a Comment