
I started Beguiling Tiger Monday (Feb. 9th) and here's the progress. Survivor Tocantins started last night. I sort of liked the way it started with voting for 1 person from each tribe before they could speak to each other. Unfortunately, Sandy (the Kentuckian) was the one voted against but luckily she wasn't the one that had to leave the game. Yea Sandy!
Since our Sunday School lesson is about Esther, I also watched One Night With the King. Great movie but wow, you just didn't mess with Kings back in those days. It amazes me how little one could do & get a death sentence for it.
4 comments:
Great progress on the tiger
that movie sounds very intriguing, i love that kind of thing. i noticed you like to read, have you found the the "goodreads" site. very fun.
You're coming along great on that tiger! he looks wonderful!
Oooh wow! Great progress on the Tiger! It looks great already
Post a Comment