A Bushel and a Peck of Thanks

Sunday, February 01, 2009

Update #3


Here's another update on the 1920's Queen. With the electricity off most of last week, I had to work during the day because it's almost impossible to sew by candlelight & believe me I tried. Power is still off at most of my friend's houses. Sis in law came & took a shower & did some laundry yesterday. They're hoping for power by the middle of next week. Keep your fingers crossed for them.

8 comments:

Daffycat said...

Wow, look at all you've done! Looks fabulous!

Tammy said...

You sure did alot! She looks beautiful!

Ginnie said...

She is looking lovely, well done on managing to stitch with no power!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Tammy, I love your 1920's queen. I look forward to seeing her when she finished. Thank you for your kind comments on my blog. You aksed about the wedding photo, it wasn't one that I designed myself. I sent it off to DMC and they converted it for me. Happy stitching. xx

Wendy said...

Oooh wow, this looks so great!! You did a lot of stitching. Nice colors too!

Lavendelhaus said...

your blog is very great. Beautiful cross stitch.
Greatings from germany
Bianca

Kit said...

Nice job, it looks great!

Mich said...

Through a post from Wendy, I had a look on your blog and whaaaauuuw, what a great things you make !!! I will be following you, and are very curious to see what you will make more. Have fun !!