A Bushel and a Peck of Thanks

Monday, February 23, 2009

Beguiling Tiger Update #2


Well it's been a while since I've posted any updates so here's one of Beguiling Tiger. He's all I've been working on for the past few days. Since I've been diagnosed with RA, I've found it difficult to stitch some days. Anyone else have this disease or have any suggestions on how to make your fingers more nimble?

Watched the movie Frozen River the other night. I'm not a big Melissa Leo fan but she acted her butt off in this film. So totally believable. Also watched Rachel Getting Married, while I am an Anne Hathaway fan, I didn't care as much for this one. I loved her in Get Smart.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Oh wow, great progress on the Tiger! You did a lot of stitching on it. I like it.

Ginnie said...

Tiger looks great....

Lilang said...

Nice Tiger!
I like Tiger :)