A Bushel and a Peck of Thanks

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Post - January IHSW

Hi bloggers! Hope all of your IHSW's went great. Will be checking up on your blogs this week. As you can see QS Grumpy Red Fairy became QS Freaky Red Fairy over the weekend :-)  Got lots of stitching in and I'm determined to finish this HAED sometime this year.

19 comments:

Ali said...

Looking good!!

cucki said...

Wow she is looking so lovely and coming out so cute..
Well done
Hugs xxx

Diane (di) said...

Oh Tammy, she is sooo cute. Love the bright colors (and that look on her face is priceless). :) Great job!

Anne said...

\Looking great Tammy!! She's seems a bit mad that you didn't finish her eye!! Lol

demeter83 said...

Awww, I love, this. Can't wait to see more. Have you seen the latest JGB on Heaven and earth Design, Alice and Snow White? Love it!

Joysze said...

Looking great, Tammy. LOL at the freaky comment. She'll look grumpy again in no time. :D

I remember when I was stitching Metamorphosis and I got part of her face done and told hubby... well, she looked like the Energizer and Were bunnies had a kid. LOL! Nope, not exaggerating... https://picasaweb.google.com/joysze/MetamorphosisFinishedNov92009#5534000460641370098

Unknown said...

HI,
Great stitching!!!!!

SoCal Debbie said...

Great progress! Love to see the eyes coming to life.

Carla said...

grumpy fairy looks fantastic!

kate n said...

When she looks like that I can see why she might be grumpy, lol! I am sure by the next update she will look less freaky ;) Its looking great!

Melissa said...

She does look a bit freaky :) Great job and good luck finishing her this year!

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

great progress!

Pumpkin said...

Boy, if looks could kill ;o) Great progress Tammy!

Anonymous said...

Looking amazing Tammy weldone x

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

great progress :D

Sherry said...

She's looking good. Way to go!!!!

Justflo said...

Love her eyes....even if she is Grumpy!!

Anonymous said...

Hello

Your fairy wip is lovely.

Unknown said...

You did a lot,good luck with the next bit.
I hope to see more soon.

Hugs Yvon.