A Bushel and a Peck of Thanks

Monday, November 21, 2011

IHSW November Update

Hello hermiters! How'd your weekend go? Looking forward to checking out your blogs. I got some stitching in. Luckily, finished up Joan Elliott's Angel #3. Hopefully, will have the 4th one ready this week. While everyone else is out shopping on Black Friday, I'm decorating :-)  What do you gals do on Black Friday? Until next time, keep on stitching.

20 comments:

Ali said...

Good luck with your 4th angel. I'd not heard of Black Friday until I watched an episode of The Middle (I love that series!!) Hope your decorating goes well xx

Anonymous said...

My Weekend was productive.

That is a cute finish. I can't wait to see the 4th one.

We usually try to get a bike ride in weather permitting. I am so ready to get some decorations up.

I avoid all stores on Black Friday. :)

Joysze said...

That's so cute, Tammy. :D

I usually put up the tree on Black Friday. Don't do any shopping either. :)

Melissa said...

Your angel looks great! No shopping for me on Black Friday. I will be out of town hanging with the family :)

Good luck with your 4th angel!

Pumpkin said...

Another one! WOW! You're on fire ;o) She looks great Tammy.

blue star stitcher said...

My favorite part of these are their cute little shoes. They are all adorable.

Sherry said...

Love the angel. I don't do Black Friday either. I will be decorating and getting ready for Christmas. This year we will be hosting our families for Christmas.

cucki said...

another cute one..she is so lovely.i love angels and she is a pretty one...
keep well dear..hugs for you xx

Robin said...

Good luck with your fourth angel. Shopping on Black Friday? No way, No how....I'll be sipping coffee or tea and stitching with my daughter's and eating left over turkey sandwiches!

SoCal Debbie said...

Your angels are so pretty! I never shop on Black Friday either, but my daughter and her friends LOVE it! They start at midnight and are driving around from store to store until about 6:00 a.m. Then come home and take a nap, and go back in the afternoon for more!

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Beautiful!

I will be working on Black Friday!

Anne said...

Another lovely angel!! Great ornament! We don't have black friday here in Canada, but we will be decorating soon!!

Chris said...

Love these Angels, so pretty.

Chris xx

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

Lovely Angel :D

We don't celebrate thanksgiving so I will be working.

Kate said...

Adorable!!! I hope to be lazy on Black Friday lol!

♥ Nia said...

Another lovely angel!! =)

Lonneke said...

That is so lovely. I love Joan Elliott's designs. Your finishing is great.

Parsley said...

Well done! I just finished my gift stitching. Ready to move on to something wintery for myself!

Unknown said...

The angel is looking very good.
I just have to pick a few things up and than i can relax for the rest of black friday.

hugs Yvon.

♥ Nia said...

Jingle the bells and play the music loud, for Santa Claus is coming to town! :D
*゚¨゚゚・ ♫*:..。♡*゚¨゚゚・ Merry Christmas! ♫*:..。♡*゚¨゚゚・ ♫*:..。