A Bushel and a Peck of Thanks

Friday, August 05, 2011

Stitching Mojo

Got a little of my stitching mojo back & stitched up this little fridge magnet. Only August and I'm thinking of Halloween but we'll blink and it'll be here. Hope you're all staying cool & enjoying what's left of your summer. Until next time, keep on stitching.

10 comments:

SoCal Debbie said...

Halloween? I thought it was for Valentine's Day! Two holidays in one! My fridge is covered in magnets, but I haven't stitched one yet.

Joysze said...

What a cute finish, Tammy. :)

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Cute. Glad to hear you are stitching again.

Dawn said...

I know how you feel!! I have hardly stitched anything this summer. Finally I'm stitching my dragon-- I have even started the next page!! :)

Nice skull too!! :)

mdgtjulie said...

Cute little heart with skull. Did you design it yourself?

Vicky said...

Very Cute :)

Lisbei said...

Oh, it's really cute, I like it very much !

Kimmie said...

Whooo-hooooo! i love it!!!!

Justflo said...

Glad you mojo is coming out of hiding. Great fridge magnet.

Bec said...

This is fantastic! Love it! :)
Great stitching.

Glad to hear you got your mojo back.