A Bushel and a Peck of Thanks

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Jack-o'-lantern

I do not own this image, just converted into cross stitch using my handy dandy Pattern Maker by HobbyWare. Hubby bought it for me at my local cross stitch shop for a whopping $4.77   I don't always love a project when I finish it but this one turned out better than I expected. This bad boy will go on the fridge with the other Halloween magnets. Can't believe it's almost here again. Hope you're all doing well and thanks for posting and reading my little corner of the web. Until next time, keep on stitching :)

8 comments:

mdgtjulie said...

That's really cute Tammy. I love it. I don't know if I'll do anything for Halloween this year. I used to at my old house as it was the only apartment building on the block. I often had to call out to the kids as they didn't always see me on the porch. But this year, my neighborhood is all apt buildings. I don't know if anyone will trick or treat here...

Dawn said...

Wow that was really cheap!! Was it one of those earlier programs???
I upgraded my program a couple years ago. It only cost me 1/2 price because I bought it before. Neat pumpkin!! :)

Hippywitch said...

Love this! Bet the fridge looks great decked out with all the Halloween magnets :-)

SoCal Debbie said...

Oh Tammy, I love this Jack O'Lantern magnet! You did a great job on it!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

This is a great Hallowe'en finish! Is the Pattern Maker a computer program?

Joysze said...

That's super cute, Tammy. :)

Pumpkin said...

Definitely a cutie :o)

kate n said...

I love it! It looks great :)