Mr. Bones
Mill Hill Design
Love how this little guy turned out. But I have realized I'm not the biggest fan of beading or putting him together. Does look rather cute on the fridge by my pumpkin though.
My apologies to those of you whose blogs I've neglected recently. I've been having some gallbladder problems and it's resulting in surgery tomorrow. Here's hoping surgery will fix me and I can get back to everyone's wonderful blogs. Until next time, keep on stitching :-)

10 comments:
Mr Bones is awesome! Nice work. I have him and Mrs Bones in my stash, I've done a Mill Hill kit before and talk about fiddly and all those beads...lol
awww, he's adorable !
Mr Bones turned out just great! Love those Mill Hill cuties.
Sending good thoughts your way for a successful outcome!
He is adorable that is for sure.
I am sorry you are having gallbladder issues. Those are no fun. Been through the surgery myself.
Hope the surgery goes well and you come out feeling better after recovery.
Too cute! I hope your surgery will go well and you heal quickly!
Cute finish!
Good luck with the surgery.
LOL! Mr. Bones is so cute :o)
Sorry to hear about your upcoming surgery. I'm sure everything will go well and you'll be back to normal soon :o)
Oh Tammy.... so sorry I didn't see this till now. I hope your surgery went well and you're recovering nicely.
Mr. Bones is very cute. :)
He is too cute!!
I hope your surgery went well.
Mr. Bones looks a great guy,
Hope your operation went well. I know how painful it can be.
Take care.
Post a Comment