A Bushel and a Peck of Thanks

Friday, December 17, 2010

Woodland Santa

Woodland Santa
Designed by Marie Cole
Stitched on 14ct. plastic
Woodland Santa came out of a Dimensions book called Holiday Treats. I love Dimensions designs.

Zoe got a new pink shirt & it has sparklies on the back. She hasn't chewed this one up as it's gotten cold & I think she appreciates the heat :)  Until next time, keep on stitching.

12 comments:

Annie said...

Santa is a real cutie. And Zoe looks quite fashionable in her new party clothes!

Pumpkin said...

Both are very cute ;o)

Kimmie said...

Love love love the Santa.....REALLY REALLY love Zoe in her new pink shirt. LOL

JOLENE said...

OK, I THINK SANTA NEEDS TO BRING ZOE SOME BLING.....A PRINCESS TIARA AND A DIAMOND STUDDED COLLAR. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Santa is so neat.....

But Zoe takes the prize! What a cutie.

Joana said...

I love Dimensions designs too.

Very beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Your Santa is so cute! Awww looke at Zoe all dressed up. She looks good in pink.

Draco and his Mom said...

Lovin the Jolly Santa Stichery..and Zoey is perfect in her pink sweater.
Debra and Draco

♥ Nia said...

•*¨*•.¸.•*¨ Merry Christmas •*¨*•.¸.•*¨

Rowyn said...

Love your Santa Christmas ornament.

Zoe is a little cutie. My sister has a chihuahua, the same colour, called Taco.

Your designs are really cute, and I think I'll stitch your Santa chihuahua ornament for her for next Christmas! So cute.

Mylene said...

ZOE is such a little cutie!

Your Santa ornament is perfectly finished.

Happy New Year!!

Karan said...

I've stitched this one too & it was a lovely one to do, as well as being a fab design. :0)