A Bushel and a Peck of Thanks

Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Brittney the Elf

Brittney the Elf
Designed by TammyK
Sewn on 14ct. plastic
Click on the pattern,
then right-click to save.
Click on the pattern,
then right-click to save.
This is the second in a series of three elves. Brittney is in charge of the brown Chihuahuas :) Will probably get the final elf (Jen) posted tomorrow. Until next time, keep on stitching.

7 comments:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

so cute thanks!

Justflo said...

Love your Christmas designs.

♥ Nia said...

So cute!! Once again, thank you for sharing :)
I'm collecting your designs and next year I'll be stitching all of them! Can't pick just one! :D

Anonymous said...

I have been enjoying your creations for a long time now. I am in awe of all your creativity. Always look forward to what will come next!

Bev said...

OMG!!!! i LOVE these!!! why have i only just found you, ok these are going on my goals list for this year.

Lisbei said...

Beautiful charts, thanks a lot !

Надежда - bearka said...

TammyK, thanks a lot! I like your designs!!! They are wonderful! My little dog is here:
http://bearka.blogspot.com/2014/06/blog-post.html