A Bushel and a Peck of Thanks

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Look At Me, I'm On The Christmas Tree

My Pet Dressed as Santa
Designed by TammyK
Sewn on 14ct. plastic
Wow! I'm super stoked to see I now have 100 followers. Thanks people for your support & your comments. Your comments feed my blog & my ego :)
Pretty in pink or she was until she decided to chew big holes in her pink shirt that I bought her while vacationing in Georgia. Glad I got the one pic before she went hog wild. She's now being punished & has to wear a sweat shirt hoodie that says bone head :)  Until next time, keep on stitching!

10 comments:

Sheila said...

Your pattern is really cute. Your little baby is so pretty also. I can't get my little one to wear a sweater or anything, she tries to chew them off.

Pumpkin said...

ROFL!!!!

SO CUTE! Congrats on your number of followers Tammy :o)

Patty C. said...

Too cute ;)

Barb said...

Your dog is cute. Nice piece. You are a great designer, I love your designs they are so cute.

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Zoe is so cute!!! Thank you for the pattern.

Patty said...

Hi Tammy! I saw your Zoe cross stitch on CyberStitchers and found your blog by Googling "Zoe" and "plastic canvas." Thank you for sharing the chart! It's really cute! I see you have another dog. I have to explire your blog some more.

Draco and his Mom said...

Wow...how fun to find that you shared the pattern for the chihuahua ornament...I HAVE to stitch one for my boy Draco. Thanks so much. I love your Zoe by the way.

♥ Nia said...

Cutenesse overload =)

Kimmie said...

Awwwwwwww.....she's too cute to be in trouble!!! LOL

Karan said...

Cute pattern & seriously cute pup. :0)